The O2 Hurricane Canless Air System™ is very economical to charge. While charging, it uses less electricity than a typical night light bulb. When fully charged it lasts 18+ minutes.
If the O2 Hurricane Canless Air System™ isn’t properly working, here are some things to check:
- Make sure the O2 Hurricane Canless Air System™ is fully charged;
- Make sure the charger cord is plugged in correctly and is not frayed or broken in any way; and,
- Make sure the charger is working properly. It should get slightly warm to the touch while charging.
The O2 Hurricane works best without the straw attachment. The attachment slightly decreases airspeed and should only be used in hard to reach places.
Use only a damp cloth to clean the unit. Never put the O2 Hurricane Canless Air System™ into water or any liquid. Keep the O2 Hurricane Canless Air System™ free of dirt, dust, or any other debris. There are no user replaceable or repairable parts. Do not attempt to open the unit under any circumstances.
Do not stick anything into the nozzle or warranty is void Tampering with the unit also voids warranty. The full warranty and instructions for returning the O2 Hurricane Canless Air System™ may be seen at Canlessair.com
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THE O2 Hurricane Canless Air System™. WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock or injury:
- Plug in and charge until the indicator light on the charger turns green.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. The O2 Hurricane Canless Air System™
- Should not be used as a toy.
- To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not put charging base in or near water or other liquid. Don’t handle the O2 Hurricane Canless Air System™ with wet hands.
- Use the charger only in a standard electrical outlet.
- Do not attempt to use the charger with any other product; do not attempt to charge the O2 Hurricane Canless Air System™ with any other charger. Use only the charger supplied by Canless Air System.
- Do not insert accessories when the O2 Hurricane Canless Air System™ is running.
- Unplug the charger from outlet before any routine cleaning or maintenance.