Terms of Purchase
You are personally liable for any order that you place at CanlessAir.com. We currently accept the following methods of payment, Credit Card, Debit Card. We do not accept COD orders at this time. Please note that we do not accept multiple-pay orders on Debit Card transactions. In addition, we are not responsible for any overdraft fees or other bank charges you may incur as a result of your purchase. It is your responsibility to retain all records of your purchase in the event that it may be needed in the future.
Should any personal information necessary to fulfill your order change after the time your order was placed (such as billing address, shipping address, or phone number), it is your responsibility to contact us with updated information. If your order is returned to us because you provided incorrect shipping information, you may be subjected to a return shipment fee. We highly recommend double-checking all information you submit before finalizing your order.
Canless Air System reserves the right to store your personal information given to us in our database for business purposes. If you place an order at CanlessAir.com, we require an email address to send order and shipping confirmations. Your order confirmation will reflect the items ordered and the total amount to be charged.
Canless Air System will not charge sales tax for any order unless the order is placed to ship to an Arizona address. If your order is shipping outside the state of Arizona no sales tax will be added to your order. The sales tax may not be reflected on your emailed order confirmation. Even if the sales tax is not included on the order confirmation, you are still liable for this amount, if applicable.
Defective Item Received
It is the customer’s responsibility to contact us within 360 days after delivery if a defective item was received. If we are not contacted with in the 360 days of delivery period regarding a defective item received, the customer will not be eligible for a complimentary replacement.
Canless Air System guarantees your complete satisfaction with every purchase. We offer all customers a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a full refund of the product cost within 30 days of the order date.
Please be aware that we can only accept returns of orders placed directly through and fulfilled by Canless Air System. If you purchased or ordered any of our products through another retailer, we suggest contacting that particular retailer for return information.
All returns must be sent in original packaging. All returns must be shipped at the customer’s expense, but can be shipped using the customer’s choice of carrier. Canless Air System is not responsible for damages resulting from return shipment by the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to insure all packages returned to us.
Please be advised, if you wish to return an item for a refund that was received as a gift, the refund will be issued to the purchaser.
Returned items are processed in the order that they are received. Please allow 1-4 weeks for your return to be processed and documented in our database. Any refund or exchange will be processed as soon as possible after recorded receipt of the returned item.
For Canadian returns: please follow the same guidelines listed above. If you are returning your order for a refund, your refund will be issued back to you in US Dollars. Canless Air System is not responsible for any amount lost due to fluctuations in the United States-Canadian exchange rate.
All refunds issued will be in the amount of the product cost only. A 15% re-stocking fee will apply. Shipping and handling costs or any additional surcharges for shipping are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
If you choose to return your order for a refund, and payment was made by credit card, your refund will be submitted to the original credit card on file. If that credit card has since expired or will no longer accept a credit, a representative will contact you for another method of receiving payment.
If you choose to return your order for a refund, and payment was made by credit or debit card credit will be applied to the card used. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery once your return is processed.
Extent of Limited Warranty
1. Canless Air System warrants to the original purchaser only that the Canless Air System products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. The original receipt of purchase is required in order to make a claim under this Limited Warranty.
2. Canless Air Systems Limited Warranty covers only those defects that arise as a result of normal use of the product and does not cover any other problems, including those that arise as a result of: (1)improper maintenance or modification; (2) operation outside the product’s specifications; or (3) unauthorized modification or misuse.
3. If Canless Air System receives, during the applicable warranty period, notice of a defect in any product which is covered by Canless Air System’s warranty, Canless Air System shall either repair or replace the product, in Canless Air System’s sole discretion.
4. If Canless Air System is unable to repair or replace, as applicable, a defective product which is covered by Canless Air System’s warranty, Canless Air System shall, within a reasonable time not to exceed 30 days after being notified of the defect, refund the purchase price of the product.
5. Canless Air System shall have no obligation to repair, replace or refund until the customer returns the defective product to Canless Air System.
6. Customer is solely responsible for all shipping and handling costs on returned products. Shipping and handling costs or any other applicable charges for shipping are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
7. Any replacement product may be either new or like-new, provided that it has functionality at least equal to that of the product being replaced.
8. Canless Airs System Limited Warranty Statement is valid in any country where the covered product is distributed by Canless Air System.
Limitations of Warranty
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, NEITHER CANLESS AIR NOR ANY THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS MAKES ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitations of Liability
1. To the extent allowed by local law, the remedies provided in this Limited Warranty Statement are the customer’s sole and exclusive remedies.
2. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL CANLESS AIR OR ANY THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
1. This Limited Warranty gives the customer specific legal rights. The customer may also have other rights which vary from state to state in the United States, from province to province in Canada, and from country to country elsewhere in the world.
2. To the extent that this Limited Warranty is inconsistent with local law, this Limited Warranty shall be deemed modified to be consistent with such local laws. Under such local laws, certain disclaimers and limitations of this Limited Warranty may not apply to the customer.
3. THE TERMS IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT LAWFULLY PERMITTED, DO NOT EXCLUDE, RESTRICT, OR MODIFY, AND ARE IN ADDITION TO, THE MANDATORY STATUTORY RIGHTS APPLICABLE TO THE SALE OF THE CANLESS AIR PRODUCTS TO SUCH CUSTOMERS.
Click Here To Buy Your O2 Hurricane